Oppo India has launched new model with pop-up selfie camera and dual rear camera with 48MP sensor. The phone price starts at ₹24990 for 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage combination. Oppo F11 Pro comes with Helio P70 Octa Core processor and 4000 mAH battery capacity. You can buy Oppo F11 Pro in exchange offer with discount up to ₹14450 and on EMI from ₹1,176/month on Amazon and Flipkart.
Table of Contents
- 48MP+5MP dual rear camera | 16MP front camera
- 16.58 centimeters (6.5-inch) FHD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution,
- 6GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 256 GB
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system
- 2.1GHz MediaTek Helio P70 octa core processor, ARM Mali G72
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery
Offers: Exchange offer and EMI details
- Up to ₹14450 off on exchange
- Extra ₹4,000 off
- EMI starts at ₹1,176.
- 5% Instant Discount on HDFC bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions
- No Cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.
- No Cost EMI available on all major credit cards and select debit cards
See other Oppo Mobiles with Exchange Offer
How to avail the Exchange Offer?
Amazon/Flipkart will need some details about your old phone, so please fill out the Exchange Offer form on the product page. You’ll then see the effective final price of the phone you wish to purchase. Amazon/Flipkart delivery person will check your old phone during the time of delivery after which you can hand in your phone.
IMEI number will be verified at the time of pick up. Your new phone delivery will be rejected if used phone is not in working condition, has scratches/cracks on screen or has dents on body.