After the success of Vivo V9, Smartphone brand Vivo has launched Vivo V9 Pro in India. It comes in two variants: 4GB RAM | 64GB storage and 6GB RAM | 64GB. The price starts from ₹15,999. 4GB variant is available on Flipkart and 6GB variant is available on Amazon. You can Vivo V9 Pro in the exchange offer with discount up to ₹16,000 and with EMI starting from ₹532 per month.
- Camera: 13+2 MP Dual rear camera | 16 MP AI Selfie camera
- Display: 15.51 centimetres (6.3-inch) FHD+ Fullview display 2.0 and 19:9 aspect ratio, 90 percent screen to body ratio
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 64GB and 4GB RAM | 64GB storage expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Operating System and Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660AIE octa-core processor
- Battery: 3260 mAH lithium-ion battery
Offers: Exchange Offer and EMI Plans
- No cost EMI ₹2,665/month.
- Standard EMI ₹532/month
- Get extra ₹2000 Off
- 10% Instant Discount on Mastercard for First Online Payment
- Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
- No Cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv EMI cards
- Get Rs. 1950 cashback & Free Premium Security Subscription from Reliance Jio