How to exchange your mobile for Honor 8 Pro at Amazon
Honor 8 Pro
The Honor 8 Pro is a flagship smartphone made by Honor, a smartphone brand under Huawei. It launched in April 2017 as a successor of the Huawei Honor 8 within the Huawei Honor series.
It has an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor (four 2.4 GHz cores and four 1.8 GHz cores) a Mali-G71 MP8 GPU, and a non-removable 4000 mAh battery. The phone comes with 64 gigabytes (GB) of storage and 6 GB RAM. It has a 5.7-inch (14 cm), LTPS IPS liquid-crystal display (LCD) capacitive touchscreen with 2560×1440 pixel resolution and a Gorilla Glass 3 covering. The phone’s dual 12 megapixel (MP) camera setup features laser autofocus and phase detection. Dual SIM is also included. The Honor 8 Pro measures 157 millimetres (6.2 in) by 77.5 millimetres (3.05 in) by 6.97 millimetres (0.274 in) and weighs 184 grams.
How to exchange your mobile for new Honor 8 Pro
- Go to the product page by clicking here.
- Scroll down and click “With Exchange” radio button.
- Select brand name and model of your old mobile. Your exchange value of old mobile will be displayed.
- Enter IMEI number of your old mobile. (Dial *#06# to get your IMEI number). At the time of physical delivery this IMEI number will be crosschecked.
- Click “Buy Now with Exchange” Button
- Select your payment and delivery method and proceed further.
- You must delete all the data on your device before handing it over to the delivery associate. Amazon or its affiliates, the seller, the buyback partner, the future buyer or the manufacturer will not be responsible for any data that may be retained on the used product, and you cannot approach any of the above parties for any retrieval or deletion of the data from your used product.
- The delivery associate will pick up the used product at the time of delivery of the new product, provided the details and condition of the used product match with the details and conditions entered at the time of placing the order (with Exchange).
- Once a used product has been picked up from you, Amazon will not be able to return it as it would have already been collected and processed by our third-party buyback partners.
- Once the order is placed, you can only exchange the used product that was described at the time of placing the order. The Exchange value is applied based on the details of the used product that were entered by you. If the details entered do not match the used product that is handed over for Exchange at the time of delivery, the order and delivery of the new product will be cancelled.
- You can exchange only one used product per new product.