How to exchange your mobile for new iPhone X at Amazon
Table of Contents
iPhone X or iPhone 10 is a smartphone made by Apple Inc. It was announced on September 12, 2017, alongside the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. This device marks the iPhone series' tenth anniversary, with "X" being the symbol for "ten" in Roman numerals.
Key Features by manufacturer:
A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS. The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
iPhone X Price List on Amazon[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/list]
How to exchange
- Go to the product page by clicking here.
- Click on "With Exchange" button.
- Select brand and model name of your old mobile. Your exchange value of old mobile will be displayed.
- Enter IMEI number of your old mobile. (Dial *#06# to get your IMEI number). At the time of physical delivery this IMEI number will be crosschecked.
- Click "Buy Now with Exchange" Button
- Select your payment and delivery method and proceed further.
- You must delete all the data on your device before handing it over to the delivery associate. Amazon or its affiliates, the seller, the buyback partner, the future buyer or the manufacturer will not be responsible for any data that may be retained on the used product, and you cannot approach any of the above parties for any retrieval or deletion of the data from your used product.
- The delivery associate will pick up the used product at the time of delivery of the new product, provided the details and condition of the used product match with the details and conditions entered at the time of placing the order (with Exchange).
- Once a used product has been picked up from you, Amazon will not be able to return it as it would have already been collected and processed by our third-party buyback partners.
- Once the order is placed, you can only exchange the used product that was described at the time of placing the order. The Exchange value is applied based on the details of the used product that were entered by you. If the details entered do not match the used product that is handed over for Exchange at the time of delivery, the order and delivery of the new product will be cancelled.
- You can exchange only one used product per new product.