Oppo has launched new model in India that will directly compete with Asus Max Pro 2. The phone price starts at ₹16990 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage combination. Oppo K1 comes with Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor and 3600 mAH battery capacity. You can buy Oppo K1 in exchange offer with discount up to ₹13750 and on EMI from ₹565/month on Flipkart.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 16.28 cm (6.41 inch) Display
- 16MP + 2MP | 25MP Front Camera
- 3600 mAh Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa Core 1.95 GHz Processor
- In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- AMOLED Display
Offers: Exchange offer and EMI details
- No cost EMI ₹2,832/month.
- Standard EMI from ₹565/month
- Up to ₹13750 off on exchange
- Get extra ₹2000 off
- 10% instant savings on Citi Credit and Debit Cards
- Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
- Get flat Rs.15300 Buyback value*.
See other Oppo Mobiles with Exchange Offers
How to avail the Exchange Offer?
Flipkart will need some details about your old phone, so please fill out the Exchange Offer form on the product page. You’ll then see the effective final price of the phone you wish to purchase. Flipkart agent will make a few checks during the time of delivery after which you can hand in your phone to our agent at the time of delivery.
IMEI number will be verified at the time of pick up. Only working mobiles without any screen defects are accepted. Please take the backup before the pickup.