After the huge success of Redmi Note 5 Pro in India, Xiaomi is now coming up with Redmi Note 6 Pro. The phone will be exclusively available on Flipkart. The first sale date is 23rd November. The phone price starts at ₹12,999 for 4GB RAM and 64GB storage combination. Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with SD 636 processor and 4000 mAh large battery capacity. You can buy Redmi Note 6 Pro in exchange offer with discount up to ₹13,850 and on EMI from ₹432/month on Flipkart.
- Upto 6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 256 GB
- 15.9 cm (6.26 inch) FHD+ Display
- 12MP + 5MP | 20MP + 2MP Dual Front Camera
- 4000 mAh Li-polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Processor
Offers: Exchange offer and EMI plans
- No cost EMI ₹2,167/month.
- Upto ₹13850 off on an exchange
- Standard EMI from ₹432/month
- Extra ₹3000 off during the sale
- Flat ₹500 off on HDFC Debit and Credit cards
- Extra 5% off* with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Check offer details on Flipkart
Great looks and camera and value for money